Artiste: 五月天 (Mayday)
Song: 你不是真正的快樂 (You are not truly happy)
人 群中 哭著 你只想變成透明的顏色
In the midst of people, you cried. You just want to become invisible.
你再也不會夢 或痛 或心動了
You will never dream, get hurt, or get moved again.
你已經決定了 你已經決定了
You have already decided, already decided.
你 靜靜 忍著 緊緊把昨天在拳心握著
You quietly endured the pain and held yesterday tightly in your fist.
而回憶越是甜 就是 越傷人了
The sweeter the memories, the more hurting they are,
越是在 手心留下 密密麻麻 深深淺淺 的刀割
And the more they left scars - dense and numerous, deep and faint - in your palms.
你不是真正的快樂 你的笑只是你穿的保護色
You are not truly happy. Your smile is just a camouflage you are wearing for protection.
你決定不恨了 也決定不愛了
You decided not to hate anymore, and not to love anymore
把你的靈魂關在永遠鎖上的軀殼
And to keep your soul locked up in a lifeless body forever.
這 世界 笑了 於是妳合群的一起笑了
The world laughed, and so you laughed too, just to fit in.
當生存是規則 不是 你的選擇
When living is a rule, and not your choice.
於是妳 含著眼淚 飄飄盪盪 跌跌撞撞 的走著
So you continued walking on, floating about aimlessly, falling and knocking yourself, with tears in your eyes.
你不是真正的快樂 你的笑只是你穿的保護色
You are not truly happy. Your smile is just a camouflage you are wearing for protection.
你決定不恨了 也決定不愛了
You decided not to hate anymore, and not to love anymore
把你的靈魂關在永遠鎖上的軀殼
And to keep your soul locked up in a lifeless body forever.
你不是真正的快樂 你的傷從不肯完全的癒合
You are not truly happy. Your wounds never wanted to fully heal.
我站在你左側 卻像隔著銀河
I am standing right beside you, yet it seems that we are separated by the Milky Way
難道就真的抱著遺憾一直到老了 然後才後悔著
So are we really gonna carry the regret until we are old, and finally realise it?
你值得真正的快樂 你應該脫下你穿的保護色
You deserve to be truly happy. You should take down the camoflage you are wearing to protect yourself
為什麼失去了 還要被懲罰呢
Why should you be punished, since you are the one who lost it?
能不能就讓 悲傷全部 結束在此刻 重新開始活著
Can't we put a complete stop to all the sadness, and start life afresh?
- thanks to LYY from facebook.